#Diwali

Happy Diwali To All...!!!

My today's post is not related to any technology. It is about the festival of Lights i.e Diwali which is itself a fest of technology...
First of all I wanna to thanks Prerna Avasthi for writing such a beautiful & Soulful post for our blog... Hope you all love it...

“Flight tickets check, Ethnic check, Danglers check, Kajju katli check”
Today while driving back home I could smell the festive season. Six months prior Diwali tickets are booked. Everyone is eagerly waiting to meet their loved ones. We all want to travel the world but come back home to celebrate Diwali. We mark the flight date on calendar and wait for that very day.
No wonders even the street lights give you that ‘Diwali wali feeling’. Beauty of the festival is something that words cannot describe. Markets are decorated with lights, sweets, crackers, stalls everywhere. The tiny hands that still shake while holding a pencil, try their best to make that perfect Rangoli. Diyas are soaked over night and the earthy smell, its lovely.
I still remember when my nephew was trying to help his mother in cleaning the house by holding the broomstick, no doubt kids are all time ready to help. My mom still complains that I use help her more in cleaning the house when i was small.
“saare mummy ek jaise hoti h, hum bache kitni bhi safae kare par hum kamm chor hain” isn’t it.
You get shagun which actually are papernotes, its like earning other than your pocket money. And the best part about Diwali is home sick people like me are dressed well, also for a change I apply something more than my babylips and kajal. I like applying liner and mascara on Diwali with that wine shade lipstick. This is our perfect Diwali picture but this Diwali we’ll all make Diwali a little more perfect by sharing.
I request all of you to do something more than dressing up well, applying mascara and bursting crackers. I want each of you to reach out to any one poor and offer them food. Disturbute some blankets and chocolates. 
Share the love and affection this Diwali and spread the happiness. Celebrate the Joy of Giving with me this Diwali.
Happy Diwali Everyone. May god bless you and your family with all the happiness of the world.
Lots of love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HEXAGON - Camera, Signals, & Sensors for Cyclists

#Walabot

#70 Years of Self Independence